Thunder Cloud Studio’s founder stated that he’s running on the upgrade model 2.6 of his trending GMH2 Maya hair – Geometry To Maya Hair script that lets in artist to transform polygon meshes to Maya hair immediately with a unmarried mouse click. Let’s take a sneak peek at some of the brand new functions on this replace that allows you to be scheduled to be released in late April or early May.
GMH2.6 for Maya
GMH2.6 is the famous user-pleasant Hair script for Maya. Aiming to be an easy tool for all and sundry, GMH2.6 opens the possibility for novices to create suitable looking and complex hair model with out much revel in and knowledge in Maya Hair.
New features include
-Next-gen polygon hair generation.
– Override settings per GMH Hair surfaces
– Baking hair to polygon plane’s textures (diffuse, normal and alpha maps).
– Material & UV manager apply different shaders texture regions to multi polygon hair polygon surfaces and groups.
– Export manager users can choose to export curves or polygon meshes of hair System to Obj or FBX format that are readable by other programs such as unreal 4, 3D studio Max, Unity, Marmoset etc.
- Next-gen polygon hair generation.
- Override settings per GMH Hair surfaces
- Baking hair to polygon plane’s textures (diffuse, normal and alpha maps).
- Material & UV manager apply different shaders texture regions to multi polygon hair polygon surfaces and groups.
- Export manager users can choose to export curves or polygon meshes of hair System to Obj or FBX format that are readable by other programs such as unreal 4, 3D studio Max, Unity, Marmoset etc.
GMH2 Script Polygon Meshes to Maya hair
This allowed you to produce complex and realistic looking hair in a shorter quantity of time than certainly beginning out creating and styling Maya Hair on my own. In truth the streamlined workflow from GMH’s interface boasted that you may reduce your hair improvement time by at the least thirds. Thats sizable.
GMH’s interface allowed you to easily control and organize hair strokes and the whole thing that changed into associated with the Maya Hair device, which includes follicles and dynamics
GMH2 (Geo Maya Hair 2) is a more superior version of GMH script, specialised in hair modeling & stylizing, developed by means of Phung Dinh Dzung at Thunder Cloud Studio. User can without difficulty model complicated hair patterns the use of traditional polygon modeling technique and convert to Maya Hair the usage of GMH2 with 2 simple steps.
GMH2 with 2 simple steps.
Cutting-edge model 2.6 functions encompass the option to generate polygon hair strips to apply for next-gen sport, bake hair to textures on polygon planes, a material manager for making use of more than one shaders to hair geometry, and the option to export hair in OBJ or FBX layout as curves or poly meshes.