UnPlug has released a new Draw Groom Guides Autodesk Maya plugin that creates procedural and art-directable guides for hair and fur. Create hand-drawn art-directed groom guides directly on Hair-Fur volume meshes also procedurally align them within the volume bounds with Draw Groom Guides.
Draw Groom Guides Key Features include
- Create Hand Draw art-directed Groom guides directly on Hair-Fur Volume meshes & Procedurally Align them within the volume bounds.
- Create Complex Groom Guides WITHIN JUST A FEW MINUTES.
- SAVE HOURS IN THE PRODUCTION PROCESS!! that goes into modelling and sculpting complex Long and Short Groom guides for similarly Hair Plugins.
- Complete Root-Tip Graph-based shape custom controls for each hand-drawn guide view guides as Tube-meshes for better Visualization.
- Display or hide-unhide controls for guides, or guide-CVs, custom root-points & Hairtube-meshes.
The Draw Groom Guides Tool is compatible with Maya 2017 and later (All Platforms: Windows, Mac & Linux).
Single License: $35+ (1 user PC)
Pair License ($50+) (2 user PCs)
$80 plus a four-pack licence (upto 4 user PCs)
Studio License (up to 20 users / PCs): $385+
Studio License ($710+) (Unlimited users / PCs), DrawGroomGuides 1.5 can be downloaded here.