Florian Jonas has released a new version of the FJ Tools plugin for the Zbrush it has 70 pules new functions in the FJ Tools 1.5 update. The plugin is designed for only ZBrush versions 2019/2020 and the latest ZBrush 2021,it’s NOT supported for Previous versions of ZBrush.
FJ Tools New features And Improvements
- Added QAlign to the QuickSelect functions, which allows you to align meshes to each other
- Reworked Naming section, to make it more intuitive and comfortable
- The new modeling section introduced.
- Including a Primitive generator
- EasyExtract that allows to quickly generate low geometry from masks
- EasyRebuild that ZRemeshes/subdivides and reprojects in one step
- Mirror functions that also work with active subdivision
- A copy/paste function for Panel Loops
- The Color Section now also allows colorizing Polygroups
- The ExpertMode extended and now also includes the Camera View as well as the Thumbnail
- Added Group Visible & Auto Groups to the Manage-Subtools section, which allows you to batch the native ZBrush functions of the same name
- Update checks also added that will check for a newer version of FJTools once a month. This can also be disabled from within the settings
Fixes & Improvements:
- Improved the random generator, which makes Random/Shuffle colors more random.
- Solved QMerge bug when used on closed folders.
- Fixed an issue with QSplit & QColor when the selection lasso was selected.
- Fixed an issue that preventing colorizing meshes with layers in REC mode.
- Fj tools Fixed issue when pasting a folder another via Copy/Paste Subtools.
- Fixed a bug when using visibility functions on folders.
- You can now reset FJTools to defaults from the settings menu.
- The Single-button of the Color section renamed to Selected.
- QHide now also hides Polygroups of the selected sub tool.
- QColor now also colorizes Polygroups of the selected Subtoo.l
- Fixed a few typos.
How to Installation FJ Tools plugin in Zbrush
installation FJTools is relay simply simple process, just copy the “FJTools_1_5.zsc” file, along with the “FJTools_1_5_Data”-folder into the Zplugs64-folder of your ZBrush 2019/2020/2021 installation based on which version you are using. The path should look similar to this: Pixologic\ZBrush 2019\ZStartup\ZPlugs64