Physics Tools enables you to work faster, smarter and lets you accomplish believable motion in just a few clicks away.
Physics Tools for Maya enables you to work faster with Secondary Animations
As an indie developer, I had to come up with a way of developing as many animations as possible without compromising the quality and the believability of the motion.
For that, Richard Lico’s workflow was a great source of inspiration and allowed me to create physics tools.
The tool that empowers any animator with solidly grounded physics, makes use of your keyframes and breakdowns, and makes the computer interpolation smarter. It suits any style and you can edit at any point.
Maya Physics Tools features several utility tools that combined with this workflow will make you an Animation good.
So to sum it up with this magic weapon you will be able to spend more time crafting your ideas and less with polishing physics.
- Translation and Rotation Physics
- Bakes object movement information to keyframes
- Offset time
- Euler Filter
- You can create locators on selection and also bake that info to the locator
- Lock any object to a point in space
- Easy to reach Constraints with offsets and without
You can download it at Gumroad